I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve compiled lists featuring 10 signs you need to go on a diet, but every time I do, it takes me back to my time spent in in one of the greatest areas of Los Angeles — Westwood.
I took this Diet and Exercise class while I was at UCLA and I highly recommend anyone who has the opportunity to take such a class, do so.
It will gross you out and teach you everything you need to know about maintaining a healthy body, which will in turn help develop a healthy mind.
For those of you who do not have this luxury, remember these 5 simple rules.
- Calories consumed should be less than daily calorie expenditure for weight loss.
- Lift weights three times per week.
- Eat 1g protein per lb of lean body mass daily.
- Your Blender is not a chocolate shake shot glass.
- If you look like a wrecking ball, you’re doing it wrong.
If you follow those 5 simple steps, you’ll be fast on your way to not looking like the following 10 extremely depressing examples of human life. Complete Top 10 List after the jump.