How would you like the chance to win a $20,000 scholarship just by starting your own blog? Well, now Lenovo is letting you do just that. The University of Bloggers Back to School Program, sponsored by Lenovo and Intel, lets all current undergraduate and graduate students attending accredited colleges blog for the chance to win a $20,000 scholarship and an assortment of other prizes, including a $1,000 gift card to your campus bookstore and brand new Lenovo laptops and Netbooks.
To enter, all you have to do is go to www.LenovoBlogU.com. Once there, you can learn more about the contest, sign up for your own blog, and post as often as youâ€™d like.
Do you have what it takes to blog your way to the top? Hereâ€™s what Lenovo is looking for from blogging contestants:
- Set a goalâ€”Students are always trying to achieve new goals and milestones. Whatâ€™s your goal this school year? Create your goal, and blog about your progress.
- Update frequentlyâ€”Lenovo is looking for active bloggers. The more you update, the better your chances of winning. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up and start blogging today.
- Creativity countsâ€”Youâ€™re competing against thousands of other college students for all these great prizes, so you need to stand out from the crowd. Showcase your creativity to make your blog Deanâ€™s List worthy.
- Spread the word!â€”The popularity of your blog also has a significant role in your quest to snag the $20,000 scholarship. Make sure you share your blog posts on Facebook, Twitter, and your other favorite social sites.
Want to blog your way to these big prizes? Take a look at these contest details so you can get started.
- Promotion is limited to contestants in the United States and the District of Columbia
- All current undergraduate and graduate students attending accredited colleges may enter
- Promotion begins at 12:00pm EST on 08/01/10 and ends at 12:00pm EST on 10/01/10
- The more you blog, the better your chances of winning
- Winners will be notified by email on or about 10/11/2010
Ready to get started? To learn more, just go to www.LenovoBlogU.com today.